• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How long did you take of work?

I've got horrendous pain when I eat and pain when I drink. I spent 1 week before xmas in hospital until the 23rd Dec and then I was admitted again the 29th Dec for 2 weeks for tests but they can't find anything wrong. Now I'm vomiting alot too. I couldn't even keep tablets down yesterday. :-( Its made me weak and very tired obviously I'm not getting the nutrition I need but I feel the hospital and my consultant have just given up on me! I was only discharged last Fri and I feel I'm worse than ever now :-( Good luck with your surgery! Xx

Hi doggylover

Sorry to hear about your journey. How you feeling now?

I'm on anti sickness from my GP now so not being sick as much now which is good and pain relief patches but it hasn't kicked in. The pain woke me up last night it was awful. It's really hard to describe to someone what it is like. Feel like I'm getting worse not better.

The anti sickness is working but towards the end of the 8 hours when I'm due my next dose around 5hrs I start to feel really sick again and it tends to be worse when I bend down too. It's all a bit weird especially when I didn't have any real problems like this to start with and now this when I bend? Bizarre!

Xx

Oh your lucky, did you have any pain though?

No pain at all I never had any pain at all due to my bypass, it was more tiredness due to the op and lack of food, but as I was at home in pyjamas working on my lappy I was fine :)

Back