• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How long is your longest stall ?

OMG I just had a six week yes SIX week stall lol. Hving ALOT of probs with TOTM as in it won't go away (10 weeks and counting lol). I even managed to gain 3lbs and someone told me I look like I am gaining weight again!!!!! Thankfully I lost 5lb this week which took me to my 100lb loss. I have the same worries as others and think is this it - but I have just decided to do the best I can do and finally get the results. Gosh I HATE stalls xxx

i'm surprised at the pressure we put ourselves under, it's absolute madness!! somehow we deem it a failure if we aren't religiously losing 4 lbs a week, for you ladies it's extra difficult with that TOTM thingy yo have to deal with, fluid retention etc, us blokes get the fluid retention too, so it's never gonna be easy....we've done the hardest bit, and once the operation has done it's bit and helped us lose the majority, this is where we get the major stalls, if you could imagine a cartoon, our fat cells would be hanging on for absolute dear life screaming and kicking they want to stay....we have to look at the bigger picture the whole time, not where we are right now, but where we're actually going to end up, maybe not tomorrow, or next week or month, could be next year...but we'll get there, we have the tools to do so ;)

nadine you will make me blush lol thanks hun x

Its so upsetting and frustrating isn't it. I dreaded gettin on the scales for 2 months because of my slow weight loss, but after a reshuffle and a few changes i'm now losing again and lovin it.

It will start again, keep an eye on ur calories, as long as ur not eating too many you'll be fine :D

Back