• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How to ask for help ;)

I had 2 questions, but 1 is already answered in this thread (couldn't view own profile..but I don't have 50 posts yet) but I don't seem to be able to edit my own posts....e.g. if I've mis-spelled something. There doesn't seem to be an edit button, but I can see some other people's posts that say edited on them.

V

I had 2 questions, but 1 is already answered in this thread (couldn't view own profile..but I don't have 50 posts yet) but I don't seem to be able to edit my own posts....e.g. if I've mis-spelled something. There doesn't seem to be an edit button, but I can see some other people's posts that say edited on them.

V

You can only edit for 20 mins I think it is after you post, after that time the edit facility disappears

You can only edit for 20 mins I think it is after you post, after that time the edit facility disappears

Thank you Starlight. I hadn't even noticed the edit button when I first make a post, but I've had a look now. Lol that was getting me confused, so thanks for solving it :)

V

Hiya,

I've got over 20 posts now, but I still can't add an avatar or have a larger signature??

Hope you can help :)

Thanks

Hi,

It takes time for the system to update user accounts.

Your account appears to be upgraded.

Pierce

locked out

Hi I registered some time ago but have just now taken the plunge and got serious about weight loss hence wanting to post. It appears that my status is frozen what do?
x

your a minimins member step 1 so you should be able to post in most forums apart from members only diaries and such.

Can you try posting in another forum again, like chit-chat?

Pierce

Hallo Pierce!
Having a bit of a problem as my 'New Post' button has gone missing!

Normally i find it when i click on another thread that someone has started and i get two blue buttons one 'reply' and the other is 'new post'......

The second button is missing.... i cannot find where to start a new post!

Feeling a real dumb blonde I can tell you!

THX for your help

Mikki xx

Hi Pierce

Can you tell me if i can set a default when I am writing posts. I would like my posts to be in a particular font and colour and was hoping I could set it up so I don't have to go advanced and make the changes every time. I though it was edit profile on my usercp but it does not seem to have worked.

Your help is much appreciated

Who is the owner of this forum? I have a thread I'd like to start (about weight loss) but want to get permission first :)

Mini is the lady you wanna have a chat with. Im sure either her or Pierce will be in touch soon. xx

Who is the owner of this forum? I have a thread I'd like to start (about weight loss) but want to get permission first :)

Use the contact us link at the bottom of the page. Always appreciated when people take the time to ask if they are unsure:)

Thread Title Problems!

Hey please can i have some help?, bit of a problem with thread title changing!

Made a post a while ago and then tried to edit the title. I searched the forum for instructions on how to do it and read the tutorial, it all seemed to work fine (title changed) but then as soon as i go to another post i see the title has changed back to the original name.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Thank you,

Emma

if you are using the back button it may be stored by your browser.

Click "Refresh" to reload the page and hopefully the thread title will be correct.

The other thing is to go to the first post of your thread and click edit, then click go advanced then update the title from there and click save :)

pierce

can someone tell me how to add photos to a post. i keep getting the red cross in a box. what am i doing wrong? i have the photos saved in flickr and photobox and adding the http thingy and the red cross appears.
grr is annoying me!
step by step in english guide please...i am blonde!

lisajo,

right click on the image, a menu you appear
click copy

come back to minimins
right click in the post box
a menu will appear
click paste.

Does that help?

Pierce

Back