• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i cried this morning

Janeywanttoloosealot

Yes i got up this morning jumped on the scales as i usually do and broke down into floods of tears. Not because i have put weight on because for the first time that i can remember i now weigh 12 stone 13lbs. I weighed in at 16 stones when i was aged 13 and only ever managed to get down to 13 stone in my adult years and that was only once. I never dreamed that i would get down to this weight life is so good at the moment 2lb more off and my bmi will be 28. something.:D:D:D:bliss::bliss::bliss::banana dancer::banana dancer::D:D:D

hey sweetpea!! that is fantastic news!, if only we could bottle that feeling up and release it whenever we feel down

well done you x

Absolutely inspiring... thanks so much for sharing... this is a tremendous motivator... thank you again! xxx

Made up for you hun, congratulations!!! What an achievement, you've got the rest of you life now to LIVE whoop whoop xxx

:)Well done Janey-what a great reason to cry for:)

congrats hon. that's great news. For me the magic number to get under will be 11 stone 4lbs as that's the weight I was when I was 16 and given a lot of grief from my parents for being (in their eyes) so hugely overweight. Perhaps if they hadn't made such a fuss back then I wouldn't be 22 stone now but heyho.

Oh Wow Janey!!!!!
What a fantastic achievement hun, I always follow your threads, and am soooooo pleased for you !!!!!!
I could almost shed a tear for you, I love it when other people are so inspirational xxxx

WOW - you go girl, that is fantastic. the lowest i have reached as an adult on one of my many diets is 13st13 and i can only imagine what it would feel like to step on the dreaded scales an see 13,13 not 20st like they do now. you are an inspiration. X

Janey, such a lovely moment to share with us... Thank you xx

That is so amazing! Well done honey!

Back