• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I DID IT, I REALLY DID DO IT!!!!!

J-Mo

Had an endoscopy/gastroscopy today!!

I actually managed it. Had sedation but didn't really work to be honest but team were lovely & I managed to do it.

I've been terrified of having it done after a horrendous experience with it last September which has delayed my journey as I simply could not go through it.

But Mr Small was there whilst his registrar carried out the procedure, they were marvellous & so were the nurses.

Does anyone who's had WLS via SRH know what the next step is & time scales etc. The scope found no abnormalities & I've lost 4.4lb since last appointment in April so its bypass for me next (I think, I hope). I've never been given a target amount of weight to lose.

BRING ON MY BYPASS!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!
:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:

Well done you, you probably didnt notice but I didnt write on your original thread, cause I didnt know what to say as I would be terrified of what you had done. That would be my worst nightmare.

So all I can say is good on you, you very brave girl.

Dont know about the rest of your journey but good luck hun. xxxxx

Thanks girls!! I really cant believe I did it. I'm frightened of nothing & no one EXCEPT that bl**dy procedure! But its over & done with, hopefully my bypass isnt too far off...

YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE

Hurrah, you must be so relieved it's over.

Well done honey.

xxx

What a relief! Well done Hunny!! Now you can face anything xxxx Hope you don't have too long a wait

Thanks Mary, Jacqui, Pooks & Neen. I am sooo happy is over & can't can't for my 'new life' after my bypass. Fingers crossed....

excellent news Jacci its just a matter now for us to wait on the 18weeks waiting list, well done i shall catch up with ya next week xxx

Thanks Rob

Yes, I'll see u next week Liz

Janzz my advice is take the sedation!!! U will honestly be fine! Like I've said on previous posts, I cant even clean my teeth without gagging.

well done im glad it went well, i phoned sunderland today as my appointment still hasnt come through for my endoscopy, been told theres now a delay on that to - how long are we gonna have to wait !!!!!!!!!!!

just think another step closer - i'm really pleased for you.

xxx

Thanks Chris. My appointment came thru quite quickly so I must have been lucky (for once).. ;-)

just wanted to say well done you and here's hoping surgery date comes quickly for ya!

rachael

Back