• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I gone and done it

Magsy

Well i have now made my appointment for my Gym induction on Monday Morning at 7am yes that is 7am. I am so excited. Never been to a gym before always to embarrassed to join. My weight is stalling abit so i have taken Karlos's advice (as usual lol) and hope that this will increase my loss. I do have problems with my knees so there will be alot i can't do but i am going to give it a bloody good try. Did my measurements yesterday and have lost over 45 inches all over. YES 45 i can't believe it as my loss is slower than others. SO excited for the Gym, who would have belived it lol

woop! good on ya girl :) I think you'll love it! and you will be able to do more with your knees the fitter you become, good luck mate :) xxx

Ah thats great, hopefully it will get that weightloss moving along nicely xx

Well done hun, i love the gym!! my knee won't let me do the bikes but i can do the treadmill and cross trainer and all the resistance machines and LOVE swimming which puts no pressure on the joints.
Even at 27st i went and just held my head up listened to my mp3 and took it easy to start with, its a nice feeling when you walk out, feels like your on air :)
Have a great time, take music, water and a small towel.

i've got mine on Tuesday :) i can't do a lot of things either but they will put me right if all else fails i will keep swimming 36 lengths today :) i'm going to try pilates i think too but have never done it at all :)

i taught myself but have never looked in the mirror bet i look a right old sight :) but i'm pleased to say i had to buy a new cozzie it was hanging off my bum :)

I don't think 59lbs in 4 months is slow. I've lost 37lbs in 11 weeks and my surgeon thinks that's fast! It's 50% of my excess body weight anyway...

i don't see why not :) might be a good idea to ask before you turn up then you don't feel embarrassed :) don't you think once the teeshirt gets wet it won't hide anything anyway xx and maybe it's the old you still thinking how you look and you have done so well 5st difference is massive :)

Back