• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I got married!

Sharie65

image-2085332141.jpg
Just wanted to tell you I got married on Saturday almost 11 months after my bypass and 8 stone down! This time last year I was 22 stone! I had a magical Christmas wedding and felt a thousand dollars. Couldn't have done it without my bypass, Even though it went badly wrong and I ended up having an emergency operation on my vowels 48 hours later and 4 months convalescing. Have a very happy Christmas everyone! We're all LOSERS!!!!

Attachments

• image-3534916666.jpg
    image-3534916666.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 90
  • image-3561400356.jpg
    image-3561400356.jpg
    299.2 KB · Views: 92
Congratulations Sharie and husband. You all look fantastic and so magical. Great wt loss I bet you felt bloody fantastic! Well done .so inspirational! Best wishes with the rest of your journey. You too have a lovely Christmas x

WOWOWOOWOWOW Congratulations hunni .... your day looks amazing as do you and all 9 of your bridesmaids!!! what a magical christmas gift..... i remember you post after your op, just how poorly you were, so well done on pulling thru it all and achieving everything you have you are amazing x x x x xx happy christmas x x x x thanks for sharing

Lovely pics you look fab xx

Wow ! You all look stunning ,,,,,and look at all your bridesmaids,, just stunning x all the best to you all xruby

That's a wedding to remember for sure. Huge congratulations.

Wonderful!!!!!

Congrats and wishing you a happy healthy marriage xxxx

Back