• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bypass one year ago today!

EmmaLouise81

I can barely believe it...one yer ago today I would have been in surgery having my much wanted gastric bypass.

At my biggest I was just under 25 stone, did not leave the house and ws severely depressed...suicide seemed like my only option.

On the day of surgery I was 22 stone, had a few bumps along the road, a second operation too but when they got me sorted in August all was good.

I am now 13.5 and have a life, last weekend I was maid of honor at my brothers wedding...I did not think I would even be the wedding per-op!

Life is amazing now, I also believe it will only get better and I never want it to end. Amazing how this bypass has changed my head as well as body.

Think you everyone for all the support over the years....I had been wanting this surgery for many years and many of you gave me hope it would happen.

That's a fantastic result well done you

Wow! Amazing results! So happy for you x

Thats excellent you started at aa similar weight to myself, I had mine in August last year and I 'm just under 16 now so am hoping for bout anyhting under 15 neare to 14 if possible well done xx

thats amazing Emma!!! well done :) xxx

Back