• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have a BMI of 25!!

Silver Shoes

Hi all,

Well today I have a BMI of 25!!! YAY:D

I'm so pleased, and cant believe I am now "normal".... OK right at the top end of a healthy weight but to get to this is fantastic. I feel so much better and more confident its great!

I had my xmas ball last night and received lots of compliments, which I find hard to accept...but I'm getting used to them! lol I also had several large vodka and diet cokes which went down well!
I have a goal to lose another 20 pounds, which will be fantastic if it happens, which I'm sure it will considering I'm still losing 2-5 pounds a week!

My next issue to deal with is the bit of loose skin on my tum. Its not bad, but its something I would like to get sorted in the near future, after 2 c-sections anyway, my tum would never be flat, but the flabby bit will not go with more weight loss or exercise. I'm a believer of doing something rather than moaning about it, and I will have surgery again to change me for the better. Also my inner thighs will need a bit of lipo I think! :rolleyes:

This is one crazy but very worthwhile journey and I do not regret a thing!

Good luck all,

Kel xxxx

massive congratulations, what an amazing achievement. I am sure that BMI 25 is a huge milestone for many of us as to be labelled as "normal" after years of being obese would just be amazing.

Have you lost all of the 76lb on your ticker since your bypass 4 months ago? if so that is amazing. Well done x

wow what an achievement, thats so good, well done !!!

liz x

Wow, that's brilliant. Congratulations and well done. If you feel like sharing pics, i'd love to see you. You must be so pleased, get used to those compliments because i'm sure you'll be getting a lot of them.

xx

Well done kelly, you must be so pleased and such a small loss to get you to goal you will be there before you know it......xx

How wonderful! I hope to see the other side of 25 BMI someday. Enjoy your brilliant success!!:D:D:D

Congratulations :) you've done really well and should be sooo proud of yourself.

Well done, brilliant news xx

Well done, that's fab news:D

Wow, thank you to all of you for such lovely comments.

I will put a couple of pics up for you to all see, I absolutely hate pictures of myself, I think even if I was stick thin I would still hate them! I just dont take a good picture!:rolleyes:lol I still have a few pounds to go but even if I stay the way I am today, I am 1 happy lady!

I will be asking my doctor about a TT soon, and how or if I can get 1!! I will keep you informed.

Thank you all once again for your kind words, they really mean a lot to me.

Kel xxxxx

Kel the pics are amazing, you look fabulous!

You look great hun, well done:D

Back