• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have my letter for a date for surgery

FANTASTIC!!!!! Really happy for u .............. :)

Jacci your letter will hopefully be on its way soon too, as your not far behind mee xxx

OMG That is so inconsiderate! You have to try and get some sleep for 3 nights before you get your date.... how bodoly exciting! (ps i didn't swear and i didn't use apostrophes - fix the anagram lol).... xxx

I hope so Liz!!! Just gotta make sure I keep my weight down for my pre-op!! Let me know how u get on. I did phone Mr Small's secretary the other day & she said waiting list was still currently 6 months. So hopefully we'll be all done for Santa ;-))

How exciting! xx

I hope so Liz!!! Just gotta make sure I keep my weight down for my pre-op!! Let me know how u get on. I did phone Mr Small's secretary the other day & she said waiting list was still currently 6 months. So hopefully we'll be all done for Santa ;-))

i rang last week Jacci and i was told they were only dealing with patients that was put on the list in March not May, they must be catching up with stuff as i didnt expect the letter to arrive yesterday asking me to call them on Tuesday, keep an eye on that postman as i think yours will arrive soon too x

jmo your soooooo close sweetpea you can almost touch it eh! x

Gr8 news Liz , hope when you call tues they give you a date soon as you been waiting a while now .

All the best - MeJulie xx

Congratulations Liz, hope to see you at the next meeting at SRH at the end of the month, I haven't been for a while, see you then, Karen x

Fab news, i'm so excited for you.
If you fancy meeting up for a cuppa at SRH on Friday let me know, i'm up there for an MRI scan at 1.30pm.

So wot will happen at the op liz?? Will they take band out and do bypass all in one op ?? or will they take band out let u recover and then have u in for the bypass at a later date???

Fab news, i'm so excited for you.
If you fancy meeting up for a cuppa at SRH on Friday let me know, i'm up there for an MRI scan at 1.30pm.

Hiya Jayne do you wanna meet b4 your appointment? let me know when and i will pop up and see you x

So wot will happen at the op liz?? Will they take band out and do bypass all in one op ?? or will they take band out let u recover and then have u in for the bypass at a later date???

Hiya Julie. the plan is for the band to removed and converted to bypass all during the same op, it will only be if theres complications or severe scarring then i would need a gap, it should be pretty straight forward hopefully x

Hiya Julie. the plan is for the band to removed and converted to bypass all during the same op, it will only be if theres complications or severe scarring then i would need a gap, it should be pretty straight forward hopefully x

That would be good all in one go , save having to go through another op and more recovery time. I'll Keep me fingers crossed that there isnt too much scarring. x x

That would be good all in one go , save having to go through another op and more recovery time. I'll Keep me fingers crossed that there isnt too much scarring. x x

it should be fine my band to band op was also done in one go, i cant wait to be sorted as it will be 11 months that i have had a damaged band :(

it should be fine my band to band op was also done in one go, i cant wait to be sorted as it will be 11 months that i have had a damaged band :(

Wow 11 months :eek:...didnt realise it was that long , Have you regained much weight at all(if any) ?? (hope its ok to ask ) MeJulie x x

Back