• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I just can't believe it!

kateyloo

I have just been to the hospital for a wound check (the removed my stitches) and a weigh in and I am glad to announce I have dropped another 10 kilos (around 22lbs) since my pre-assessment a week before my op - that means I have lost 2 stone in a month - I am amazed (and extremely happy) !!!
:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

Wow.... that has to be a record! I haven't heard many people saying they have managed that! Hope you are also feeling well and very well done! Love and hugs xxx

That's rather brilliant isn't it.

Well done!

xxx

Thanks everyone - I am still shocked - I must admit I am feeling really good too, even to the point that I was convinced that Mr El-Hasani hadn't actually performed the operation and it was all in my mind :)

I know things will slow down and may even stop at times but for the moment I am going to lap up the excitement :)

What is really strange is I suddenly started thinking about nice foods - like a reward to myself for doing so well - and within that moment I discovered that is another of my psychological pitfalls - I have always celebrated with food and now I will have to change that and do something else to celebrate....hmmm, I will get my thinking cap on! xx

Well done!! - just dont do a transfer addiction to booze or fags! xx

I know what you mean - it's been scary reading all these transfer addiction stories..... saying that, I am an ex-smoker so don't really want to start that again - as for alcohol, I hate the taste and the feeling it gives you so I hope that doesn't happen either.... hopefully I will become addicted to something that is better for me - travelling, exercise, healthy eating..... sex lol! ;) xx

Well done! You must be so excited!!!!

Wow, well done Kateyloo thats an amazing start for you.....I was at the hospital for my pre-op 2day......got to start my breathing exercises now ?

Go buy yourself some new clothes, not loads as you'll soon be loosing more weight. I cannot wait to buy something that's not black.

At the minute I just have one pair of trousers a couple of tops and that's it. I change my clothes less than noddy lol!

I'd treat myself to a new item of clothing. As Kate moss (controversly said) nothing tastes as good as being slim feel!!!!

You go girl - well done, you're a star xxxx

I know what you mean - it's been scary reading all these transfer addiction stories..... saying that, I am an ex-smoker so don't really want to start that again - as for alcohol, I hate the taste and the feeling it gives you so I hope that doesn't happen either.... hopefully I will become addicted to something that is better for me - travelling, exercise, healthy eating..... sex lol! ;) xx
Lol sex addiction sound good, hubby will love that one im sure. Ex smoker too, so I really hope when its my turn I dont go back to the fags either :) xx

Wow, well done Kateyloo thats an amazing start for you.....I was at the hospital for my pre-op 2day......got to start my breathing exercises now ?

Hi Beccles - we must have just missed each other - my appointment was at 10.30am - who did you see?

Defo make sure you do your breathing exercises - I really thought I was getting a chest shortly after my op and that was really scary - the last thing you want to have is a bad cough with internal stitching and bruising - the breathing helps bring up any crap that gets stuck in your lungs when they operate - are you a smoker? If you do or ever have then it's even more important :)

Have you started your pre-op diet yet? Oh it's so exciting - not long for you now xxx

Well done hun, amazing!
xXx

Amazing results Katylou - I hope I do as well in a few weeks!

What are the breathing exercises? I wasn't told about them at my pre-op although they asked if I was a smoker and I said I'd given up in 2001 but would love to know anyway.

x x x

Back