• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

If Santa could bring you one thing this christmas what would it be ?

tesmaralda

My 10 year old me this question and at first i thought nothing I have my family with me for christams and got funding. After a lot of soul searching I think it would be to take back all those times when I never got to say or do things before it was to late for what ever reason. Both Good and Bad.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone on minis.

mine is selfish:) ,id like to not have to go threw ivf in the future. as id not need it !!very selfish but would love to give my husband a pressie he would love

I totally wish I could spend my christmas with my mom. She is in the states with friends but I miss her so much. I guess I am a real mommy's girl. It has been 8 months since I have seen her but it feels like years. My hubbs is not a very holiday type. To him it is just another day but my mom, she is holiday spirit all the way. I guess that is why it took so long for me to decorate this year, that is always something we do together.

Merry Christmas everyone. May your wishes come true and your loved ones hold you near.

:xmassign:
:xmascheers::xmascheers::xmascheers:

I would wish for my dad to be alive again so he could meet my baby boy as he never got to see him and I knew he would have been so proud. :sigh:

To all those missing loved ones, near and far, they are always with you, you carry them in memory and in your hearts.

And they carry you too - your hearts bind you together.

Ok, I am going to have to think long and hard about this one....

Sorry but it would have to be a nice new shiny Radley handbag.

if you are luck enough to get some pennies for crimbo you need to head over to cheshire oaks. There is a tula bag shop there that has radley bags.
I spotted one in kendles that i liked his timelast year and it was £160new.I couldnt justify spending that on a bag, the same bag was 112 with a futher 20% off hence to say it is no longer at the shop only 2 months ago.
hehe

I'd wish for my Dad to still be here with us:(He lost his battle with cancer this October, and this Xmas is going to be very hard for us all:eek:

from the mouths of babes. just read out the title of this thread and my 8yr old daughter said 'i know what you'd ask for mum-a years supply of red wine'

But i think i'm with some of the others, i was very close to my nan and wish she coul.d come back to meet my daughters

Isnt it strange how we wish a loved one was still around but for me in all honesty as much as i miss my dad who died in july I am just so glad he is at pece and no longer suffering. His last words to us were dont be sad remember all the good times and i will be there with you.
I believe that he and my mum are now together and after my sons accident this year they are taking good care of us.
HC

my hubbys dad never got to see my eldest and i knew it would always be a problem as she was born a month after he died, i was dreading the birth because of the sadness that was going to go with it, but a strange thing happened as soon as she was born there was a strange calmness and the first words my hubby said was i dont need to worry as dads seen her know and will always be her guardian angel, the same sort of thing happened with my yungest and my nan, i dont wish they could come back as such just that i could have the chance to say or ask things as the older ive got the more things keep popping up like oh ill ring nan and ask that.

Back