• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

If Santa could bring you one thing this christmas what would it be ?

Improved self esteem, and confidence. Also I would like a little bit of motivation to help me get back on track and stay there ;)
MNL

Ali blame me like mother like daughter im afraid. The only ones i ever seem to attract are always married. Or the ones i really fancy turn out to be gay or compleate and utter barstuards and dont even give me a second look thate if they spotted me the first time. People keep telling me i will find mr right 1 day I think i was too choosy when younger but to date i have never had a live in lover so to speak so hope my day comes befor im past it. lol

Sounds like Im in your gang hun! :8855:

If you find mr right will you see if he has a friend lol!

Santa was good to me(!) and answered my wish - I have a dinner date next week....gulp :)

come on tell more how big was santas sack then!!!

Mum! Really! A good girl never tells her secrets.......(hmmm, just wondering how much of a good girl I am planning to be lol!) I will update my thread on Monday with more details - that's all you are getting for now :-0)

my my Ali(x lol) you kept that one quiet!

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is a recumbant bike, a shopping spree at IKEA, an Actifry, an Ice cream Maker, a printer for my laptop, fluffy socks, new Trainers (sketchers please), a trip to Venice, a mani/pedi, a massage, a new coat (size 18 please, I've lost weight:)), a long-haired white fluffy male kitten that I can call Rafferty, and...

What's that you say?

Christmas was last week??? Are you sure??? Well, could you back order some of it??? NO???

Well, Santa I have to say that is some lousy customer service.

It is a wheat grass shot and rice cakes for you next year Mister!!! No more of that milk and cookies business for you!!!

Sincerely,
PhatGirl

p.s. - do not even think about putting me on the naughty list because I may have to tell Mrs. Claus about the unfortunate 'I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus' incident!!!

:8855: lol pg. You don't want for much now do you?

Naw, just a few bits and bobs. HAHAHA.

In all seriousness, I have all I could possibly want, a healthier/lighter body, a loving family and supportive family and of course all my good friends here! Just thought I would be cheeky.:p:p:p

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is a recumbant bike, a shopping spree at IKEA, an Actifry, an Ice cream Maker, a printer for my laptop, fluffy socks, new Trainers (sketchers please), a trip to Venice, a mani/pedi, a massage, a new coat (size 18 please, I've lost weight:)), a long-haired white fluffy male kitten that I can call Rafferty, and...

What's that you say?

Christmas was last week??? Are you sure??? Well, could you back order some of it??? NO???

Well, Santa I have to say that is some lousy customer service.

It is a wheat grass shot and rice cakes for you next year Mister!!! No more of that milk and cookies business for you!!!

Sincerely,
PhatGirl

p.s. - do not even think about putting me on the naughty list because I may have to tell Mrs. Claus about the unfortunate 'I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus' incident!!!

Genuis!! ROFL :)

Back