• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im BACK!!! cannot believe Ive done it...

emma-louise

my new life!!
hello everyone..well I went in salford at 7.00,and was in theatre by 8.30 !!! I was the first one(and they weighed me and I lost just under 2 stones)
I came home tues teatime..been in a bit of pain but walking round helps a great deal.
And yes I thought..OH MY GOD WHAT HAVE i DONE,last night when I was in pain and I had to do my own injection.
But today I feel much better,the pains are easing,but now the work begins.....
can someone tell me what they ate/drink the first couple of drinks out of surgery,,Ive only had half a cup of oxo this morning,as well as sips of water...any advice?

xxxxx

Reactions: Bev
glad everything went ok hun and i hope you recover fully soon! wishing you plenty of farts too! hehe sip sip sip! youl soon be nearing that goal now xxxxxx

just want to say well done sweets, and i wish speedy recovery now xx

Hey Hun! Drinks - no added sugar cordial. Fruit juice with one third water. Milky coffee.

Glad you're feeling a bit better x

Hope you start to feel a lot more comfortable soon Em

Amazing Emma, brilliant news and good luck on your journey... lovely to hear from you, had you very much in my thoughts and heart.

Love and hugs.... rest up xxx

Well done you. Regards drinking I used to try and get as much milk in as I could, protein and calcium.

First thing in the morning I used to have a cup of cocoa with milk and a sweetener, cocoa has iron in too which I didnt know.

Milky coffees and just sip water contantly so that the sips will add up to keep you hydrated.

Good luck hun, dont worry too much about diet etc yet, it sort of pans out in the end.

Oh my ... well done, I'm so pleased all went well. How exciting to now be on the losers bench!

Muller Light Yogurt mixed 50/50 with milk if you dont get the smooth ones you will need to wizz it down or strain the bits out. I also like Batchelors Condensed Soup (low fat) these are mixed with water and again if they have bits in you will need to strain or wizz down.
Good Luck
Charmaine

hi hun
well done, glad all went well for you, i had eveything people have said above post op, and i also had the 10 calorie soups for a bit of flavour, they are like water!
xxx

youre on the losers bench !!!! yay, well done and hope youre feeling well soon hun XX Dawn

well done em, glad your up and about, but dont forget to rest, you will get tired easily. just drink nas fruit juices, milky coffee, i also had horlicks light, and was ok, but i dont know if everybody would be, also skinny cow drinking choc. sugar free milk shakes, i believe crusha do a sugar free one, or whizz a banana up in milk, i had muller corners but didnt use the corner, i just ate the yogurt bit. hope your feeling better, big hugs x

Back