• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm back!!

thinkbethin

Just to let you all know that I'm back and feeling much better. I think I managed to get through this week with every bit of energy a body can hold. I felt so ill and weak I never thought I'd get to see my sister and her hubby do their vows.
I did get to see it though and it was so precious.
It was by request from them that the heart transplant was'nt mentioned. Still there was'nt a dry eye in the house as every one knew why they wanted to do this and why they were doing it now and not next year as originally planned.
We had a great time minus our mascara lol and everyone donated cash instead of presents as requested by Helen my wonderful sister.
Helen had arranged with the British Heart foundation for envelopes to be placed in the invitations for which donations could be put in to and sent directly to TBHF. I will let you know how much was raised once it has all been recived and the official letter with the total arrives.
A fantastic time was had by all and it was a great way for my hubby and I to celebrate our wedding anniversary and my hubby's birthday too. So a triple celebration for family and friends to get together for. I will put up some pics as soon as I get themxx

:) I think your story is beautiful. What a kind sister you have, and are.

I, too, am pretty speechless (for once).
xxxxx

Hi Gaynor

I am so very pleased that you made it to the ceremony...
The ceremony sounded absolutely beautiful...and what beautiful people to have donations to the British Heart Foundation!....

What a lovely family you have, and what a beautiful family you all are...you should be very proud Gaynor.

Gaynor I hope you are feeling better from that nasty flu virus you had......and I hope your sister gets her heart soon.

Take care all

(((hugs)))

You clearly have a wonderful family and I wish you all the very best. I too do not what else to say. It is thanks to kind people like you that TBHF soes the amazing work it does and I am so grateful.
My father is hopefully being transferred to Glenfield hospital today from Derby for a valve replacement which should have been done in November but sadly the heart valve has given up earlier. I am therefore even more touched to have read your entry today and be able to say thank you and i truly hope your sister will be okay.
All my love. xxxxxx

Hi Gaynor

glad you're feeling better and managed to make it to the ceremony...looking forward to seeing the pics :)

Hi Gaynor, what an incredibly special day. It sounds beautiful. x

Hi Gaynor,

Glad you are feeling better ,sounds like you had a brilliant day,i know it meant alot to you both to be there for their special day.

Looking forward to seeing the pics .

Take care
xx

its sounds like it was a beautiful and moving day for all of you and what kindness for donations to bhf. I hope your sister gets her transplant soon.

it will be lovely to see the photos

You clearly have a wonderful family and I wish you all the very best. I too do not what else to say. It is thanks to kind people like you that TBHF soes the amazing work it does and I am so grateful.
My father is hopefully being transferred to Glenfield hospital today from Derby for a valve replacement which should have been done in November but sadly the heart valve has given up earlier. I am therefore even more touched to have read your entry today and be able to say thank you and i truly hope your sister will be okay.
All my love. xxxxxx
glenfield provided my daughter with such care and because of them is here today.
i wish your dad well

Back