• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm in Onederland!

Glenville

Hi Folks,
I've mentioned this in my diary but as it is in the Bronze section not everyone gets the chance to read it. Yesterday I joined the Century Club having dropped from 299 to 199 lbs. That was just a day or 2 after reaching my 7 stones loss.

On top of all that I met my new lady on Saturday after weeks of telephone, skype and texts. Sue was only down from the NE for a couple of days, but I get to see her again next weekend for 4 days! Whoop!! I shall put a photo of us in my albums right after finishing this message.

Life couldn't get any better at the moment. :D:D

I can see you smile from here ! I'm so happy for you John !
:candledinner:

well done john you should be proud :)

Brilliant mate, well done and gret to see you happy :)

I'm really made up for you John. top man. :)

Woo hoo, so pleased for you hun, although some of us ladies are going to be devastated you are off the market lol xxxxx

well done :)

Great news John, but there was me thinking you were saving yourself for me...... LOL

No, I am soooo pleased, shall I start looking at hats:cool:

Oh well, back on the substitutes bench for me lol xxxxx

Jan, you will have no problem finding an alternative, you are a lovely lady! xx

Great news John, but there was me thinking you were saving yourself for me...... LOL

No, I am soooo pleased, shall I start looking at hats:cool:

No hat required (yet). But you will be the first to know if the situation changes... ;) xx

Im all emotional for you John, I really hope you have found "the one" She looks lovely, and you make a handsome couple :D x

Hurrah, under 200lbs, and a hot new chick too!

Could life get any better?

xxx

Back