• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm in Onederland!

Congratulations John, you are an inspiration to us all. Just linked onto your fb account as well! Paul

Oh John this is fabulous news on both counts. Great about the weight loss, you really deserve that century badge,well done.

And well done on your new dating life. A little bird had told me that you were with your new love interest on Sunday and that you both looked really happy ( I am sure that little bird wont mind me saying that) I am very pleased for you and when I read the news I actually clapped my hands in delight. Well done again.

Fabulous news John, many congratulations. Your happiness is bouncing out of your words for all to see -with all the misery in the news its so refreshing to hear good news. WLS really does turn our world around doesn't it?

Oh John this is fabulous news on both counts. Great about the weight loss, you really deserve that century badge,well done.

And well done on your new dating life. A little bird had told me that you were with your new love interest on Sunday and that you both looked really happy ( I am sure that little bird wont mind me saying that) I am very pleased for you and when I read the news I actually clapped my hands in delight. Well done again.

Thanks Michelle, you are doing so well with your progress too. We must get together with the gang soon to compare notes. xx

What a wonderful number to see on your ticker mr man x well done x

Thanks Hannah, it was a long time coming but I'm so pleased it is finally here. xx

Fabulous news John, many congratulations. Your happiness is bouncing out of your words for all to see -with all the misery in the news its so refreshing to hear good news. WLS really does turn our world around doesn't it?

Thanks Stella, to be honest I'm not that concerned about world affairs at the moment... ;) I owe so much to my wls and would do it all again in a heatbeat. xx

Tick tock, tick tock! It's nearly the weekend John, i'm almost as excited for you as you are.... Scrap that you're definitely way above my levels right now :)

Enjoy your weekend and i hope the sun shines for both of you :) xx

Tick tock, tick tock! It's nearly the weekend John, i'm almost as excited for you as you are.... Scrap that you're definitely way above my levels right now :)

Enjoy your weekend and i hope the sun shines for both of you :) xx

Too right! The days, and now the hours are being counted down. The sun will be shining, regardless. ;):D xx

John, I hope you have an amazing weekend, you so deserve it and if you even have half the fun I've had this week you'll be walking round grinning like a looney lol x

We want a FULL report on Monday ha ha x

John, I hope you have an amazing weekend, you so deserve it and if you even have half the fun I've had this week you'll be walking round grinning like a looney lol x

We want a FULL report on Monday ha ha x

Thanks Gail, I fully intend to make full use of my extended w/e. Travelling up to SS tomorrow letting the train take the strain. Coming back on Monday, so you may have to wait until Tuesday for the report. Several things planned but it could be the only social activity will be the meet up with Liz and the other NE wls peeps on Saturday evening. Maybe otherwise occupied for the rest of the w/e...;)

So pleased you are having a great time too. Careful with that grin, you might get locked up.:p:eek:

xx

hi John, not been on for a while so to see you have a lady in your life has made me smile so much. I am so so pleased for you hun and congratulations on such an amazing loss xxx

Thanks Lisa, yes all happening at Glenville's at the moment. Well, off up to the NE tomorrow for another smashing w/e.

Sorry to hear you have had some pains, I hope you get that sorted asap. xx

You are going to have such an amazing weekend! I can only imagine how you are feeling at present, what with your tremendous loss (weight) and your fantastic gain (lady). Have a brilliant time. You deserve it xx

Back