• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Imodium tablets

caraline

Hiya everyone, Can you please answer a question. I have had a gastric bypass, and I have been bad since early hours this morning with an upset stomach, Never been off the loo. and I am so sick of the pains now. I no I'm not dumping. because when I dump it only lasts around 2 and a half hrs. Can someone let me no, If I am able to take imodium tablets :sick0019:

thankyou Jane, I will ring the hospital tomorrow if I'm still bad x

Hope you are feeling better today.

I was told not to take them because they are capsules and while our pouches are so new it could cause a problem as the capsule will nearly always hit the same spot. I have been told it's ok now, but I am over two years out.

Hope you get it sorted anyway as having a bad tummy is not the best way to be spending a day!

I had to go last night Jane to buy some, I was in agony. the pain is easing off now, still upset though. If am no better by tomorrow, I think I will be making an appointment at the doctors. I still can't eat, been drinking plenty of water but its coming straight back out. am starting to worry about been dehydrated. fingers crossed I will be better by tomorrow x

Back