• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

In pain

Ah hon, hope you ok now. Sounds awful! I regularly take buscopan as have a wheat intolerance and have to mainly eat gluten free, but sometimes it's difficult! They are really good for sorting out bloating and spasms. I can't eat weetabix at all, don't know if that produces extra sensitivity with a band even for those without wheat intolerance, but just be extra careful hon, take it easy. Thinking of you xxx

SAS1 said:
Ah hon, hope you ok now. Sounds awful! I regularly take buscopan as have a wheat intolerance and have to mainly eat gluten free, but sometimes it's difficult! They are really good for sorting out bloating and spasms. I can't eat weetabix at all, don't know if that produces extra sensitivity with a band even for those without wheat intolerance, but just be extra careful hon, take it easy. Thinking of you xxx

Thanks Hun still got the pain but no where near as bad just hope I don't have to have band removed xxx

Hope not hon, sending you hugs!!!

If the buscopan works, it just maybe you need them now and again if any flare ups. The band is still only very new, probably your body needs more time to heal. Do you think a few days rest will help? you have a very demanding and stressful job. You take care of yourself, nothing else is important!!! X

You poor woman the pain is unbearable I had them for 3 years regular before my band , luckily since my band it has stopped I found that drinking lots of milk eating late at night and if I got too hungry I always got it ohh and stress as well ,hope u feel Better soon the pain is horrendous xx

Thanks guys I had them before but not as long or often as these horrendous is putting it mildly! Back to work tomorrow with buscupan lol will have a word with one of the aniesthatist I work with an see what he says xxx

How are you feeling today hon?? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hey guys woke this morning in pain but not as bad as what it was my tum feels tender but I took the buscupan and seem fine my poor insides must be a mess! Hoping things settle soon though maybe I need to cut out potatoes as that's what I've mainly been having I guess it's swings and roundabouts I do love my band although I'm still at 15.11 I think I've lost inches and I'm not worrying as lots of people stall for a few weeks how are you guys? Xxx

Well done kells, after all you have been through hon you are doing fabulous! Such a trooper!!! :) your weight loss is very good, think back to what you were last month or before that... You have coped and lost through a tough and painful time, should be proud of yourself!!! :girlpower:
Glad to hear you are feeling better, you may be like me just have a little problem with certain foods, and need to find alternatives which is a pain but once you know all will hopefully be ok. Keep up the good work chick xxx

Back