• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is there any WLSurgery meeting in Birmingham .

Good luck hun if you was coming to S/Land you would of been welcome to pop in, i hope theres 1 where and when your needing it x

Yes I run a support group at Heartlands Hospital on a wed evening once a month, the next one is on the 20th October 6.30 - 8.30pm be great to see you!!!

Hugs
Angie xx

Whooo Margaret! You gonna become an honorary Brummie? Nice one, maybe we'll get to have a coffee one day :) I can check out to see if you are as lovely as your Dee then can't i?

Whereabouts are you going to be staying in Bham Margaret?

There is a meeting in Walsall, and you might be able to grab a lift with someone depending on where you are staying.

Well Liz my sister lives in Sunderland and I`ll be going there some time so I`ll keep you to that hun . I dont want to say anything on fb cos I dont want anybody knowing I`m going over lol xx

:) ok hun no problem, u have my number text or ring me when your here ok x

well i work in Edgbaston so I may possibly be able to take you to the meeting in Walsall if you fancy that. I cant remember the date, but i will get back to you

Back