• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It's a family affair

Karen19745

My Aunty is going to SRH today for her first seminar appt, I've told her about this site so hopefully she will introduce herself soon, only thing is she's a bit shy. Two of her sisters (my aunties, my mam is one of eleven and our whole family is big) have had bypass done privately so we just can't wait to look like they do. I've told her about all the support I've got on here. Karen x

oooo im wishing her luck!!! eeek its very exciting to know your starting the wls journey x

My Aunty is going to SRH today for her first seminar appt, I've told her about this site so hopefully she will introduce herself soon, only thing is she's a bit shy. Two of her sisters (my aunties, my mam is one of eleven and our whole family is big) have had bypass done privately so we just can't wait to look like they do. I've told her about all the support I've got on here. Karen x

ahh fantastic my niece Bypass.Sarah is doing tonights seminar with another good friend of mine, i hope the seminar helps info wise x

Excellent, i look forward to meeting her xxx

Back