• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

its finally hitting me

mummykcb

Tonight after reading so many inspirational stories its finally hit me. I'm going to be losing weight and its going to stay off. I know its not going to be easy but i'm going to be a smaller person. I'm soooo excited and really cant wait. I love my hubby, family and friends but most of all my kids for being so supportive.

Your sig made me smile...I just read a jokey message on facebook : The reason the grass is greener on the other side is that it's fertilized with bullshit :)

Yes it's all very exciting; when is your op and what op are you having?

my op is on the 16th september and having the gastric band. Very nervous but its going to be so life changing. Atm i know of a few people that wont continue a friendship with me, but those who a truly my friends will stand by me.

OMG why on earth would you be friends with them in the 1st place grrrrr people just need to get on with there own lifes ...............and yayyyy you not long to wait im excited for you, good luck. xx

Back