• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ITS HERE ! ITS HERE ! WOO HOO

lindy62

:clap:

Can you believe it, my confirmation letter is here AT LAST! So surgery going ahead 29th June, ten days today. My pre-op is 27th June so hope every-things ok as would hate to have it cancelled 2 days before. I also received my pre-op diet by email from Lucy one of the dieticians this morning. Still can't believe it, nearly 2 years since I started my journey, I'm now on the final few laps for THE START OF THE REST OF MY LIFE, someone pinch me, I bet I wake up in a mo to find it's all been a dream (please god no) LOL. :)

lindy62

Fantastic news - massive congratulations and lots of luck x x

Congrats hun I am so pleased and excited for you ... Not long now :) xx

:banana dancer: Wooohooo! Awesome news! Im so pleased for you! Hoping i get my confirmation soon the wait is killing me x

That's fantastic news you must be so pleased. I had to go private as my BMI wasn't high enough for my local CCG - despite the cost and I'm only 9 days post surgery it has to be one of the best decisions I ever made in my life.

Good luck with your journey.

Yay! Glad you eventually got it Hun. Congratulations :)

Thank you to you all for your good wishes, I'm still in shock, started my pre-op today, so now can't wait.

lindy62

Absolutely stoked for you xx

Back