• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It's really happening!

Feeling really nervous and impatient right now. Got to be at the hospital for 2 but my bag is packed and I'm ready to go, just hanging around clock watching!

Good luck! Positive thoughts coming your way! Xxx

Feeling really nervous and impatient right now. Got to be at the hospital for 2 but my bag is packed and I'm ready to go, just hanging around clock watching!

Good luck

Had my pre-op assessment today so it's all feeling real now and I'm getting very impatient! Realised today that the date/time on my letter is actually the admission and the actual surgery is Saturday not Friday :( Don't suppose it matters as I'm on track and will get there in the end but felt a bit disappointed as I'd geared myself up and been counting the days. Not to mention the fact I've done 2 extra days on this horrid milk diet lol :) oh well, can only be a good thing eh? :)
well done so near yay!! Best wishes hun xx

Settled in and everything is ok so far. Just seen the registrar and found out I'm first on the list - really pleased about that but also terrified! At least it gets it over and done with early :)

Now it's just a waiting game.....

Unfortunately that's changed, I'm now second, been ousted by someone who's diabetic!

Never mind, what's a few more hours after waiting this long?

The anaesthetist has just been in and said he doesn't know why I'm having this operation cos I look quite slim to him!! Thanks but errrr the scales and the mirror don't lie!!

Good luck Suzie, will be over before you know it! X

Have just met the surgeon and feeling much better about things. Was feeling a bit anxious due to having a very unusual connective tissue disorder but the surgeon has given me confidence that he understands it (this is actually quite unusual too because doctors rarely know about it!)

So now I'm on the last wait for a few hours and hopefully will see you on the other side very soon :)

Good luck to u Suzie!! I'm on day 4 post op, I know exactly go u feel!!
Relax, take it easy, and have a good walk around later on tonight, wishing u all the best xx

Already starting to pick up, feeling a lot more with it with every hour. Just feeling very tired and keep nodding off.

Managed to get up and shuffle to the loo but felt really rough.

Quite well dosed up with pain meds and still in quite a bit of a pain, I fully admit to being a complete wuss :)

Really need to get rid of this wind pain but can't get anything out unfortunately :(

All in good time I suppose!

Already starting to pick up, feeling a lot more with it with every hour. Just feeling very tired and keep nodding off.

Managed to get up and shuffle to the loo but felt really rough.

Quite well dosed up with pain meds and still in quite a bit of a pain, I fully admit to being a complete wuss :)

Really need to get rid of this wind pain but can't get anything out unfortunately :(

All in good time I suppose!

Nice to hear from you Suzie, hope you have had a good night. Deflatine has been recommended for the wind, may be worth a try. Good luck x

Back