• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'v got my funding!!!!!

sicknote

I'm gobsmacked!! i'v got my funding!!! i'm so happy and i just wanted to say a massive thank you to all the people that have shown me support, i can't put into words how i feel right now but i'm shaking and crying if that gives you a rough idea!! this means a second chance at life for me and i'm glad to be on this site and be sharing my emotion's with tho's that understand how i'm feeling xx

much love to you all and keep up supporting the newbies we/they really need it xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It's great to hear you have the funding.xx

thats briliant news im really pleased for you x x x

Congratulations on getting your funding - time to breathe a big sigh of relief and really begin your journey!! Well Done and Good Luck x

I'm over the moon for you. I know how much this means to you xx

Congratulations, that's fab news! :)

H x

Fantastic news! Won't be long now eh? :)

Congratulations, time will quickly go by and you will soon be getting that date we all yearn for. Go with the flow and get yourself mentally prepared as much as you can.

Xx

I'm gobsmacked!! i'v got my funding!!! i'm so happy and i just wanted to say a massive thank you to all the people that have shown me support, i can't put into words how i feel right now but i'm shaking and crying if that gives you a rough idea!! this means a second chance at life for me and i'm glad to be on this site and be sharing my emotion's with tho's that understand how i'm feeling xx

much love to you all and keep up supporting the newbies we/they really need it xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeppiiiiiiiiiiiii... Very very very happy for you. :D

WOWEEEEE!!! Congrats (((hugs))) I have been so wishing that you get your funding. That is fabulous news! :)

Thats brilliant news xx

Thank you all so very much :grouphugg: x I really apprechiate your kind comments and feel blessed to have joined such a fantastic site with so many shiny diamonds within xxxxxx I'm still on cloud 9 :wee: lol x I'm gratefull to you all xx all the best with your journeys be it begining,middle or out the other side to the new you xxx

Back