• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Jeans

tealovingsleever

I'm sat here wearing sainsburys size 16 jeans. Can't remember the last time I wore jeans. Wls is amazing :)

Attachments

• image-2008406575.jpg
    image-2008406575.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Thank you. You will I'm sure :)

Well done hon :) It is the most amazing feeling isn't it? I am loving buying stuff on ebay and knowing that it well get worn even if it doesn't fit the day it gets here :)

Wow that's awesome, well done you!! I cannot wait to be fashionable, I am wearing a size 24 sainsburys jeans at the moment x

It really is Eve. I was in size 30 Evans trousers when I started my pre-op diet :)

Just ordered a nice M&S pair from eBay as I like straight leg and these are bootcut. I spend a fortune on eBay Yve!

You'll get there NT. thanks Bernadette :)!

WOW fab and looking great! It's the one thing I'm looking forward to. It was many many many years ago I last wore jeans. Well done xx

Thanks ladies. Been a long time for me too :(

Can't see your photos but bet they look great. I love EBay, intend to recycle so sell my old stuff and buy new from there whilst losing. I have to dress smart dor work which has been expensive, may as well recoup some money x

Me too but tbh it's a lot of hassle for a few pennies. I added the pic to my initial post if you scroll up x

next jeans are fab - and I love the length options (now I can have them !)

Ordered a couple of pairs in size 20 a week ago, despite only recently dropping into 22. THey fit nicely now. Another month maybe I reckon and I'll get into 18's :) Happy days !

Ooh ill give them a go. I'm a short arse and can't stand trousers that are too long!

Last edited:
Ohh I see, they look great x

I have sold stuff on eBay and made about £100 all in but less postage. It is hassle but at least the clothes don't go to waste.

Back