• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Jeans

Yvessa - that's my thinking plus it's easier to convince husband to let me buy more. I sell most of my girls clothes too and then use the money for the next seasons clothes in the sales. Some of my monsoon stuff has made really good money on EBay.

Another vote for me for next jeans too, they are a great fit, I wear long and my mum the short and we both love them - only ever buy in the sake though cause I am always on a diet so won't need them long lol ...... Have a pair of 14's as a target! X

Oh I never waste clothes, decent stuff goes on eBay and the rest the charity shop.

Looking fab tealovingsleever! I buy from my local charity shops too! I also sell clothes to the recycling shops that pay 50p a kilo. It's not an awful lot but better than nothing and they will accept some stuff not suitable for charity shops or eBay. Bobbly tshirts etc.

Congrats, looking good! Getting back into jeans feels like such a milestone, doesn't it? Can't wait to be in a pair again, it's been a while now.

I have a lovely size 14 pair from the GAP which will probably look very outdated in terms of cut when I finally can get them back on but I won't care - just knowing that they *fit* is the thing, isn't it?

(See also: pretty bras without straps the same width as the M4 ... LOL)

Totally agree re bras! 2 hooks are a novelty too.

Totally agree re bras! 2 hooks are a novelty too.

Oh wow, I'm totally green with envy here :D

I've given up with selling stuff on eBay - too stressful :cry:but I love buying stuff on there!

Preloved is a great (free) alternative, 'tho I find it's easier to sell clothes in bag-bundles ;)

Back