• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

jumping all over im so so so happy

brett30

keep smiling
i went had half my sleep test done today and told they don't think i have sleep issues ... however 2nd part they got me in for 30th march .. and i have cycle test 31st ...

so when i take sleep machine back they are doing my final test ..... woohoo ..

but listen to this .. i went to the monthly group support session tonight and met loads of fab people and had a good laugh ..

and doctors sectary was there with bariatric nurse that has done so much for me .. and !!!!! and!!! there bringing my Dr appointment forward to early April !!

so i will get my date then .... cause everything is done and out of the way and i have my funding ... I'm so so so happy

Babes, you're on the way! Hugs-a-go-go!

whooo Brett you are well on the road to being a loser, so pleased for you

:bliss:woo hoo brett no wonder your a happy bunny ! :D

Brilliant Brett.

I take my hat off to you hun. You have really been proactive in getting things hurried through and its paid off for you. Well done hun xxxx

Brett thats fantastic news I am so so pleased for you...your looking at weeks now instead of months thats so so fab xx

thanks girls ... I'm so so happy about it .. told u keep on at them and they have to help lol ... i did take a nice orchid in for the sleep Dr today cause she went out of her way to get me in .... and after speaking with nurse and secretary tonight they said cause i have funding already i will be seen in April .... and will get my date .. met loads of people too ..

a girl who lost 10 stone with band in 18 months ......

woman who lost 28 stone in 3 yrs ... bypass ..

guy same size i was 26 st 6ft1 and is now 14 st 2 yrs on .. bypass ..

it was fantastic ..

Brill news Brett! Well done you. Look forward to hearing when your date is.

i went had half my sleep test done today and told they don't think i have sleep issues ... however 2nd part they got me in for 30th march .. and i have cycle test 31st ...

so when i take sleep machine back they are doing my final test ..... woohoo ..

but listen to this .. i went to the monthly group support session tonight and met loads of fab people and had a good laugh ..

and doctors sectary was there with bariatric nurse that has done so much for me .. and !!!!! and!!! there bringing my Dr appointment forward to early April !!

so i will get my date then .... cause everything is done and out of the way and i have my funding ... I'm so so so happy

That's is fantastic news for you mate :D:D:D

thanks girls ... I'm so so happy about it .. told u keep on at them and they have to help lol ... i did take a nice orchid in for the sleep Dr today cause she went out of her way to get me in .... and after speaking with nurse and secretary tonight they said cause i have funding already i will be seen in April .... and will get my date .. met loads of people too ..

a girl who lost 10 stone with band in 18 months ......

woman who lost 28 stone in 3 yrs ... bypass ..

guy same size i was 26 st 6ft1 and is now 14 st 2 yrs on .. bypass ..

it was fantastic ..

Bret I love hearing stories like that, it really motivates me and gives me hope. Keep sharing them with us.

Great news i'm really happy for you x

Woohoooo great news Brett:talk017:

thanks everyone ... i told them all about here .. i think next meet i go to I'm going to have to write a load of web addresses down before i go for here lol ...

never slept last night had a million things going on in my head lol

Back