• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Just a laugh!

Big an Bouncy

Just spoke to my youngest son,hes going through a split but his pals have been taking him clubbing to get him out.
He said he was out on Saturday when he spotted a lad with growth problems(my son has dwarfism)he came over to Mark and said'Achondraplasia?'
'No,just pi**ed!'Mark replied.Typical Scouse wit!:D

Can't beat the scouse humour... good for him! xxx

He is very quick with a retort,I have three sons but because of his health problems from birth we are very close.He is worrying about my surgery and I know he will lose sleep.He is still raw from being dumped by his girlfriend before Xmas in the middle of IVF!When he cried in my arms I would of ripped my heart out and danced on it to save his pain.When they are children you can take them on your knee,kiss the pain and sing them to sleep.When they are grown men you can only be there with a hug,an ear and words of comfort.It certainly doesnt get any easier being a Mum!Maz x

He is very quick with a retort,I have three sons but because of his health problems from birth we are very close.He is worrying about my surgery and I know he will lose sleep.He is still raw from being dumped by his girlfriend before Xmas in the middle of IVF!When he cried in my arms I would of ripped my heart out and danced on it to save his pain.When they are children you can take them on your knee,kiss the pain and sing them to sleep.When they are grown men you can only be there with a hug,an ear and words of comfort.It certainly doesnt get any easier being a Mum!Maz x
You brought a tear to my eye with those lovely words. i haven't been blessed with children but would have loved to have been a mom (still time yet if wls is successful, you never know) fingers crossed x

Back