• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

just got my pre opp diet sheet excited or scared

christine1957

hi i dont no if im scared or just very happy :)
i have just recived my pre opp diet sheet from the hospital
this makes me feel its realy happning now. dont no how long the weight for the opp will be now. i have been on the list for just over 2 half months at sunderland royal they waiting tim was 6 month.
every day im a bit closer xxxx

no date yet just a letter saying this is your diet and must i must start it 10 days before my opp. it does not give me a date just says that opp date my be short notice if a cancellation. im just excited i have the diet sheet lol means im a am a bit more down the line for the opp xx

Ahhh, I see!

Which diet is it?

I expect its very exciting! Knowing that you'll soon be hearing from the hospital....fab!

no opp date yet just a booklet with 3 diets in the first is a more milk diet 2nd has milk but bits of food 3rd is for diabetics. im just excited i am a little bit closer to the opp the letter says i have to start the diet 10 days before the opp and says it might be shorter if i get a cancelation.xx

Brilliant news christine, hopefully you will get a date soon, am also at srh, would you let me know when u get a date? Take care x

tell me about it lol did you get put straight on the list after endoscopy and were you told 6 month wait. and what surgen are you under.

Forgot... Yes i was told a six month wait, havent had the courage to ring the secretarys re any progress yet!x

no i havent rang them either was going to today after i got the letter but changed my mind lol im under dr balupuri and told 6 month so all must be round about the same time, so if you get your letter or date do let me no thanks x

lol i no what you mean. im thinking i got the diet booklet today, is the waiting time still 6 month. if it is i still have just over 3 month to wait. just like to no why they sent the diet booklet 3 and a half months before my opp. i was thinking maybe 2 to 3 weeks i would get some info so just have to wait and see fingers x it not as long as 3 month x

christine1957-when did you have your seminar? Just wanted to gauge the waiting time. Ive just seen the nurse+dietician so long way for me to go

Back