• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

KARLOS - update post #328

if anyone can overcome this horrible time ....karlos can!! xx

dont no the guy as am fairly new but read a few of his posts!!seems a top guy gw soon m8 ur needed here

Last edited:
Still rooting for you.

Our paths didn't cross much but I've seen a number of your posts from before and found them to be warm, witty and encouraging.

Hang on in there

Text from Karls daughter to a friend today word for word ya know what Chinese whispers are like ... :) stable today , off the adrenaline and his blood pressure is ok ,they have even let him have a coffee , he didnt drink much but he had a few sips ! he is asleep at the mo , just waiting for the Drs to assess him again ,and hopefully once they get rid of the septicaemia they can concentrate on the cancer ..

Thanks Carole x

Thank you for the update x

thoughts and prayers are with you

Oh no how awful :( really feel for him, dialysis alone isn't pleasant without the rest. Wishing him.every positive vibe for a full and speedy recovery xx

Get well soon karlos, sending love and best wishes to you and tour family x

thanks for the update Carole..... i hope things improve soon x

Thanks Carole. He is in my prayers xx

I do know karlos but i have seen his posts and i just wanted to wish him well with a speedy recovery, and my thoughts are with his family x Get well soon x

Thanks for the update. I only know Karlos from being on here but he always comes across as someone incredibly strong and focussed - all qualities that will help him get through this. My thoughts and prayers for his recovery x

Back