• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Letter from the wl clinic

Big an Bouncy

Hi just had a letter from wlc to say doc has agreed to apply for funding,he has written to the pct applying under exceptional circumstances for funding as I dont have serious co morbs but my consultant gyneaecologist feels I need to lose a significant amount of weight to improve my health and reduce the risk of recurrence of the prolapse I have had two surgeries on.I meet the NICE criteria.They both agree bariatric surgery seems the only realistic option to help me lose weight.So that is state of play at the moment.Been at the weight clinic since July 08 so getting a bit fed up now,but will plod on!Maz x:sigh:

Fingers crossed it will do the trick for you Maz, let us know how it goes xxx

Keeping it all crossed for u girl, its def a step in the right direction xx

Good luck I so hope you get this surgery you have been waiting for so long. I went through the exceptional cases panel too and if you don't succeed first time please keep appealing. Mine went to appeal twice and then new medical info was sent and my dr wrote a letter outlining all my new problems and said how worried she was for my general health and this is what got me the funding. Fingers are crossed for you.

:)Good Luck B an B:)

Got everything crossed for you to get funding xx

Back