• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

looking for the best Place to have WL Surgery??

Katy Kay

Hello. This looks like a great place! ... I'm new to all this & I really want to have surgery, but does anyone know the best place? taking costing & area into account? this is the start of my journey Thanks everso..:confused:

Hi. Looking at gastric band, thanks for your reply, haven't been on here much..find it a bit complicated to navigate! x

are u going private or nhs??? Welcome too the forum...

The world is your oyster, there are lots of private companies out there. The price of a band varies from under £5,000 if you go abroad upto just under £8,000. The most important consideration is the aftercare, go for one with at least 2 years aftercare, 3 is better. Then location of clinics is important - travelling for the op isnt too bad but you dont really want to be all over the country for aftercare.

My provider is WLS Group, prices locations etc are listed on their website if you google them x

This is a good place... hello and welcome...

It depends largely on whether you are self funding... which is naturally the quickest way....

Do hope you wls journey runs smoothly and I'm sure you'll find loads of good reading to help you on here.

All the best.

Love and hugs xxx

I dont have any advice as im NHS but just wanted to say good luck and i hope things get moving for you really soon :D

xx

A very warm:welcome2: and every good wish on your wls journey.... love and hugs xxx :)

Back