• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

lost 110lbs

claudia24

hoping to be a mummy soon
well i went to see my doctor today for my medication and i got weighed and im 105kg, which works out at 16st 7lbs, 231 lbs. lol

so since my op (well includin my 2 week pre op diet) i have lost
110lbs

shocked is the only word to describe how i feel.

xx

My goodness, what a fantastic loss. So pleased for you, you are doing brilliantly, and a real incentive for us pre op people wondering whether we should go ahead (well I am lol).
Give yourself a huge pat on the back xxxxxx

thank you hun, please do go ahead, im not gonna lie i hated my bypass at first and i mean i reallllly hated it, i was like why did i do it, and yes i did regret it in the first few months..... but now i LOVE it, the only thing i hate is spendin money on new clothes lol, clothes used to last me forever now im lucky to get a month out of sum jeans lol xx

wow well done claudia .... go add ya centenary badge to your profile x

Congrats! That is a simply amazing loss! I am incredibly jealous!

Wow Claudia - that is an amazing loss & you should quiet rightly feel very proud of yourself.

Well done x

Thanks hun, I'm so proud of myself, just wanna shout it from the roof tops lol, can't wait til Monday wen am bal at the spire for my check up. x

Back