• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lovelyzobo's second go! Revision diary..

Go for it girl. So pleased you are back :D x

Thank you all beautiful people! Weigh day today and now 13.4lb!!! Getting there...and this was with eating properly this week!

Much love. Xxxx

Thank you all beautiful people! Weigh day today and now 13.4lb!!! Getting there...and this was with eating properly this week! Much love. Xxxx

:) it sounds like you are taking good care of yourself, that is the important thing, the weight loss is a bonus ;) Your inner strength will get you through this.

Take care hugx

It's going ok.....sorry not been on here that much....just life sort of getting in the way! Weight loss is slowing down now but am at 13.2lb.....so nearly into those 12's!!!

On an odd note.....meeting a new man....how do you broach weight loss surgery....I'm embarrassed....with the 'ex' he went through it all so got me....but new men....how do you even start that conversation??? Xxx

Hello all you bootiful people! I'm sorry I've been away so long, just not been in the greatest of places and so much going on....but I'm back! All going ok, have met a love,y distraction which is all good....hubby now living with the bint....heart still a bit broken, but getting there.....hope your all doing fantastically well.....much love....

Zxxxxx

Oooooh weight loss.....I'm now 12.6lb, so 4 stone 10lb I think..... :) xxxx

Back