• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Massive thank you to Beverley

Kerry Jo

As the title A huge thank you to Beverley for keeping you all in the no of how i was doing :)

But a massive thanks for all her wonderful support, i had well wishes everyday which made me smile. Beverley you are one in a million, God bless you, loads of love Kerry xxx :D:D:D

Yes i agree, she is a lovely, caring, and supportive person who brings a lot of energy to the site. Thanks x

Awwww Kerry, I have just stumbled on this... it's very kind of you, but no need to thank me for anything... we are all here for each other and everyone sends their love (not just me) so glad it is all over for you and glad to see that you are back in touch... we have really missed you and as always sending love and hugs... you have been an inspiration Kerry and so positive... enjoy your huge losses and look forward to seeing you again very soon xxx

Bev you are a diamond on this site :) xx

There is never any thanks needed for me since I am returning what you give to me...

I am thanking everyone on this site for the love and support you all give to me...

Mutual love and understanding is unconditional and I am only too pleased to help anyone in my own limited way.... what I can do is always open my arms and send a HUMUNGOUS hug to help you on your journey.

I love my WLS family and wish you all well xxx

I did realise once i'd logged off I'd forgot to thank everyboby else for my lovely messages on this site. So a big thank you to you all, your support is very much appreciated xxx

Back