• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Milk diet Sunderland

pooh71

I'm on day two of the milk diet....lost 4lbs in the first day!! I'm not hungry at all ( well not the mo). I just have to focus. I'm not used to so much dairy with the yoghurts too. Only 9.5 days of it to go.

Has anyone got any nice recipes for the home made vegetable soup it mentions we should have? I made one last night just chucking broccoli, leek, onion, carrot into some chicken stock. I might use a tin of tomatoes instead tonight. Can we use herbs and spices to pep it up? It says we can't use potato and pulses which would have made it more soupy! Any advice welcome :)

You can use any veg, just not starchy veg like potatoes, parsnip, sweetcorn and peas. Add any herbs and spices you want I used to add fresh chilli. Good luck with the diet, it's not easy but it's worth it :)

Can you have homemade soup on the Milk diet? I thought it was just milk/water/muller lights??

I'm a really savoury person and missing it on the Milk diet

xx

I'm on the sunderland milk diet and you can have a bowl of vegetable soup. Also 3/4 pieces of fruit, two yoghurts, the milk and also sugar free jelly is optional.

Thank you. It is tough only 3 days in, but sticking with it. I'm trying to put as much veg as I can in the soup. It's more of a chunky casserole soup! I hope that's okay. It doesn't state on the leaflet about it at all. Are you told how much veg you can have?

Back