• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Milk thistle?

Boblatina

I was reading a catalogue from Holland & Barrett today (yeah, I know, but anything to take my attention away from Slimfast :cry:) when I noticed something about Milk Thistle which is used as a treatment/supplement/detox for liver conditions including fatty deposits.

I am not thinking that there is any way round the hard work of the milk diet :cry:but has anyone tried this? Does it work or help?

I am getting pranoid about my liver not being fighting fit before surgery. I have this idea that with my diet to date it will look like a large lump of foie gras and I will be refused surgery :cry:(I suppose I could always ask my surgeon to remove some and sell it as foie gras to pay for private treatment though :rolleyes:)

love

TillyBob

Milk thistle I find is a good liver detox - of course you will also have to follow whatever liver shrinking diet you have been told to follow. But I do find MT good. x

Back