• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Minoots' update

Thanks sweetie xxxxx

Congrats on fundin Hun :)

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I know I said it on Facebook, but yay!!!!!!!!

just arrived back from London to find 2 letters....

Pre op 2 April amd my date 28 April... Whoooo Hoooo

I am so excited I cant think of anything else.

Woohoo!!! Out of the waiting room for you and onto the op dates list!!! :D so exciting! Xxx

oN MY THIRD DAY of milk diet. I am doing 3 to 4 pints of milk, 2 yogurts, cup bovril and as clost to 2 litres of other liquid, tea - coffee -etc
I have lost 1.8 kg so i suppose it is working.
Had a bit of a runny tummy the first day, which seems to be settled.
Mouth is awfully furry - so am brushing loads...
I am not hungry at all, but just want to feel some texture in my mouth !!
As I have to do 4 weeks milk diet, I will probably do the meal replacement one 2nd and 4th week and the milk again on the 3rd week.
This week is the first time that I have really got my mind around the fact that this is FINALLY going to happen and I am not sure how I feel. Happy and anxious is probably the best way to describe it.
Went shopping for my nighties and dressing gown today and the onky thing that i still have to do is the things like mouthwash, lip ice, windeaze, etc..
This weekend I am going to do a total clean out of all my clothes.. so that I can start my new life with no old baggage...
Roll on the 28th !!
And to all my friends ..... see you all on the Loosers bench soon
xxx

Woohooo Heather!!! Not long now!!!!

Woohooo Heather!!! Not long now!!!!

Thanks Sophie... When will you be home over the weekend? Want to drop the kids easter eggs off ! xx

Minoots said:
Thanks Sophie... When will you be home over the weekend? Want to drop the kids easter eggs off ! xx

May be in Brum saturday for a bit. I will keep in touch with you. Thank you for being so kind :) xxx

I went to the Dr to get my medicine converted to liquid and when he saw the mole on my shoulder he said he would refer me to a dermatologist. Today I got a call saying that there was no time got a letter and I must come in on Tuesday for a biopsy!!! I have previously had a malignant melanoma and had to have severe treatment after it was removed !

Now my worry is if the biopsy is malignant and I have to have it out... They will want to do it soon..... My bypass is on the 28th!!!!

I won't be allowed to have 2 major anaesthetics soon after each other !!!

Can you see my dilemma ?????

Could the biopsy be done under a local anaesthetic Heather?

I am hoping so !! otherwise I might just walk out lol

I have commented on the sisterhood thread and fb now, so will just give a big (((HUG))) now :D xxx

Did a week of the milk diet and lost 4 kgs... last week did the meal replacement and lost NOTHING... so this week I am back on the milk diet again.... Lets hold thumbs and see if I can loose another couple of kgs before my op on the 28th !! it is so disheartening when you have stuck to a damn diet to the letter and nothing to show for it at the end.
I just want this waiting to end now and it is really beginning to work me up. Find that I am not sleeping well as well.
Rant over... have a great week everyone !!

Minoots said:
Did a week of the milk diet and lost 4 kgs... last week did the meal replacement and lost NOTHING... so this week I am back on the milk diet again.... Lets hold thumbs and see if I can loose another couple of kgs before my op on the 28th !! it is so disheartening when you have stuck to a damn diet to the letter and nothing to show for it at the end.
I just want this waiting to end now and it is really beginning to work me up. Find that I am not sleeping well as well.
Rant over... have a great week everyone !!

Sometimes these diets piss our body off. Good luck with another week on milk xxx

Thanks Sophie... Gosh I just wish that it would pass... I have Adrian tomorrow - interesting to see what his scales say !!

Just been for my final meeting with Adrian and have officially lost 6.9kg pre op so far (15.2 lbs)
I still have a week and a half to go !!

Tomorrow is the biopsy on my mole and lets hope that it is all ok and nothing interferes with my op on the 28th !

Minoots said:
Just been for my final meeting with Adrian and have officially lost 6.9kg pre op so far (15.2 lbs)
I still have a week and a half to go !!

Tomorrow is the biopsy on my mole and lets hope that it is all ok and nothing interferes with my op on the 28th !

Good luck for tomorrow and well done on your weight loss!!!

Will you still be at support group? I understand if you won't xxx

Yes I am sure that I will be there. I will pick you up at 6pm xxxx

Back