• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My diary warts and all

God I wish my phone would stop playing up! Kept saying sending for half hour... Now sent twice! Modern technology!!! :)

i have the hangover from hell!! drank far too much wine have a humongous coggy on my head!! still getting pain though dont know what to do now how are you hun xxx

Sorry to hear that chick, can you cope with giving it a few more days? I don't really know how long it takes to heal, but it may be a few weeks. I'd phone if you can and ask them.
There must be another solution for you, it can't have eroded or dislodged that early. Can you get an X-ray? Xxx

I'm going to give them another ring today woke up in agony this morning I'm already regretting having it done all that money paid out breaks my heart xx

So have rang THG and the lady is going to get back to me she's going to email Mr Li and speak to another surgeon and see what happens now she said maybe a small band is too small for me or maybe I just can't tolerate a band :-( so no idea what will happen now all I can think about is what have I done all that money for nothing I'm devastated xxx

Try be positive hon, you haven't done anything wrong at all, "they" need to sort this. Your aftercare is down to them. They will hopefully run a few more tests to get a better idea of the problem, it still might be something unexpected like you now can't tolerate certain foods, (not wishing that on you) but I hope it's something simple like that, and just means an alternative. Can't understand how this can be anything else being so new??? Chin up honey, don't worry for moment as stress can be just as bad. Sending you hugs xxxx

Sounds horrible hope they sort it out soon I had a 10ml but I was told takes 4-6 before my first fill and they did it by X-ray so could see it go down and how it was hope they sort you out ok

Thanks mark the lady Karen rang me back and said she had spoken to mr super and he recommends a barium swallow so I have to arrange this tomorrow he said its needed to see what's going on the band may be too small or maybe I just can't tolerate a band if this is the case I want to ask if they will do a sleeve and will my 6 month insurance cover it?? Xxx

Hope you get it sorted I used to have my fills via a burium swollow there very good
Hope they sort it for you
Mark

Thanks hun I think I'll ring the drs tomorrow and get some omeprazol see if they help any ill be devastated if they say I just can't tolerate it I'm in pain now god knows what I'm going to be like in the night :-(

Good luck for going back to work tomorrow xxx

Oh no :( but it should need a bit of time after removing the liquid, shouldn't it? If your tummy is swollen around it etc. don't think of the worst hon and good luck today xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

So sorry to hear that the pain has got so much worse. Whatever else happens you simply must have your band investigated at the very earliest opportunity. Something could be going on inside - anything! - so don't waste any more time. Bless you x

Tobi said:
Oh no :( but it should need a bit of time after removing the liquid, shouldn't it? If your tummy is swollen around it etc. don't think of the worst hon and good luck today xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

It should have settled by now tbh I'm getting no sleep at all I work full time and have a two yr old son to run round after I'm drained I rang up an he said he would have to leave a message at Manchester clinic and ring me back but usually it's only Thursdays after 5!! Omg ill have to book time off work surely they should be fitting in around me ggggrrrr take no notice of me I've had a bad night and need a rant xxx

I am absolutely furious!! I've just rang yet again to see if they had sorted out an appt for my barium meal the lad I got on the phone was all I've only taken your phone call this morning what do you want me to do I've done all I can I can't look on their computer and see their diary can I well that was it he felt the wrath of my tongue!! How dare he patronise me I'm asking for help from the "weight loss support" side of things and being told well we book these every week I know what I'm doing is not helping I've never been so angry!!! Xxx

I think it's totally rotten the way they have treated you wonder if you went to a&e and asked for help or phone surgeons secretary to try and get him to help
Hope you get it sorted soon
Thinking off you
Mark

Back