• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My Journey

Thinking of you princess and hoping that your butt is sitting firmly on that losers bench. X

When you feel up to it - let us know how you got on. Hope you are feeling OK!

Hows you doing hunni :) hope all went well........... your waiting posts gave me tingles .... memory's of my waiting time!!! your places is being kept warm over here on 'the bench' let us know soon as your up to it x x x x

Hi all had op yesterday no clue what 1 doctor only said it was complicated they keeping me in as keep being sick and low blood pressure needless to say right now I feel crap sore from coughing will try post again later xx

Bless you. I hope you feel better soon and stop vimitting. xx

Well managed 4 hours out of bed snd 2 hours sleep bonus maybe home tomorrow with any luck

Fantastic hun :) welcome to your new life. Rest up and heal princess xx

First couple of days are the hardest, you will feel better day by day!

Thanks all feeling bit brighter now just wish I could get comfy to sleep hard on the back when you have a spinal problem oh well onwards and upwards

Glad everything went okay, here's to a speedy recovery :)

Well done Princess!! Keep positive, short term pain for long term gain. Well technically long term loss but you know what I mean ;) xx

Well hope to go home today feel so much better than yesterday lets hope its a go

That's great news. Take it nice and easy. xx

Maybe not doc will be here midday he thinks I have an infection so wanted bloods etc redoing as my temp fluctuates as it always does in warm hospitals grrrrrr

Well waiting again for doc he better let me go home had enough now just want my oen home to relax and mend

Back