• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

My progress so far

chillie

Hi everyone,I had my bypass on 29th nov 2012,I am currently on the soft food stage,went to asda yesterday as my trousers have all become to big,so I bought a pair of trousers in size 20 and thought if they don't fit now then they will one day,but to my surprise they fit,I was a size 24/26,so I am really happy and can finally start to see the benefits of having the bypass,chillie x

yayyyy well done what a nice feeling that must of been xx

Whoop whoop....

Hi everyone,I had my bypass on 29th nov 2012,I am currently on the soft food stage,went to asda yesterday as my trousers have all become to big,so I bought a pair of trousers in size 20 and thought if they don't fit now then they will one day,but to my surprise they fit,I was a size 24/26,so I am really happy and can finally start to see the benefits of having the bypass,chillie x

Well done chillie :D

brilliant news, Chillie - bet it feels sooo good!

Hi everyone,just thought I would update on my progress,everything is going fine,I am now 12st 5lb and am a size 14 bottoms and size 14/16 top,loving the summer for the first time in years as I am not all s

Sorry. Hit the button to quick,wanted to say not all hot and sweaty and my legs don't rub together.and I have got size 14 shorts and vest top on.i wish I had a bypass years ago,as I can now see how much my life has been on hold,but not anymore I am so much healthier and happier.such a big difference in every way.

Whooo! XX

Thank you for the update, that's really great to hear. xx

Fantastic chilli:) you must be so over the moon with your progress hun. Congrats x

That's fabulous

Back