• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Our heads not catching up with our bodies

Sar2567

Today I went to work in a size 8 pair of trousers and a size 10 jumper / shirt. Still I was worried that I looked fat and still I see myself as being the weight I was before my op.

I can 100% say that I never imagined that I would ever be able to buy size 8's and for the to fit, I still look at my enormous thighs and worry about how people must think they are repulsive. But in reality, they can't be enormous, can they?

Anyone else cope with the mental realisation of not being fat anymore? When people comment that I am tiny and that there is nothing left of me, i don't see it.

I know exactly what you mean, I only know how slim I am when I am in front of a mirror, at other times I think I am still carrying the 9 stone I have lost.....when I am out with my husband he will see a woman my size and he will tell me that I look like her or am slimmer, this helps me see what other people see xx

Size 8!! Perchance to dream :) Well done Sar!

Back