• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need a bit of help!

sugga

Hi all can you tell me where i find my bmi and statistics info. I have filled in so much info but the rest is not showing. I go into user cp, then edit profile but the bits i need are not there. Help anyone xxx

Hi Andrea,
I would love to be able to help you... I'm not the best on technical matters... but what I do, is go via my ticker... if you click on my ticker the link should come up for you.

When I put in my weight and height it worked out the statistics on the ticker and then I inputted the figures manually on my profile on the cp.

I am not sure if this is any help, sorry I can't be of much use, but someone will know the exact way for sure....

Always here if I can help...

Sending a loving hug as always Sugga xxx

Darling.... I wish I were sitting next to you.

You have to put your own ticker onto your signature... so you will need to click on my ticker to find the link...

Then go into your signature...

Where is Keeley! She helped me... and also Kelly was very good at setting this up.

Have a try with clicking on mine and I'll help you if I can....

Loving hugs xxxx

Hi Andrea

You are going into the correct area to add your details. The weight height etc go into the additional info, then save changes.

Hope that works! x

Hi Andrea,

I am so sorry, I wish I could help you more...

Glad Maz has arrived...

Don't give up love, you will get it sorted... I had to persevere and I'm glad I did it in the end...

Love and hugs xxx

Back