• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New Body, New Opportunity.....

Moulin85

Following my Gastric Band op and now with my growing confidence....I realise that I will be needing a new wardrobe. So with this in mind I have now signed up to be a Body Shop Consultant!

I am hoping that I can encourage others to get interested and join me either by Hosting a party....where you can get free and greatly discounted products or by joining me and becoming a consultant (you earn 25% from all of your sales!) this could pay for all your new clothes as your weight loss journey continues!

Please contact me on: 07926 849 072 or email me [email protected]

Take a look at The Body Shop at Home catalogue...click on this link:

http://viewer.zmags.co.uk/publ​ication/00af6b66

I'd love to hear from you.....

Thanks.....Sally x :)

Good luck with your new venture... May it bring you lots of money and lots of new friends xx

I used to be a Virgin Vie consultant before I put the last chunk of my weight on. I loved it, and it was hugely rewarding, both personally and financially.
Good luck with the new venture - enjoy it!
xXx

Hey Louanne, why don't you sign up to The Body Shop at Home? You probably have loads of contacts already... Think about it and get in touch if you want.... x

Back