• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new forum please

carol150

past my goal down to 11st
:)hi can we start a new forum for all of us that has reached are goals and wants some hints and tips of staying there please anyone else would like this ?

I'm no where neal goal, but think this is a great idea!

Is that not part of the Six Months Post Op area? I thought that was for maintenance as well

Yes, Neen is right - maintenance type threads usually go in the 6 month post op area. If you want to start a specific maintainers thread in there I can make it a sticky for you so it doesnt get lost if you like.

As for creating a whole forum for maintainers, theres only a couple who post and it wouldnt get much traffic at present as people often move on once they have lost their weight, but we could certainly look at a maintainers forum if more maintainers stick around to use it.

hi sambucca

Yes, Neen is right - maintenance type threads usually go in the 6 month post op area. If you want to start a specific maintainers thread in there I can make it a sticky for you so it doesnt get lost if you like.

As for creating a whole forum for maintainers, theres only a couple who post and it wouldn't get much traffic at present as people often move on once they have lost their weight, but we could certainly look at a maintainers forum if more maintainers stick around to use it.
thanks did not know about the 6 months forum but as i am only 5 and a half month out can i still go in there and as for leaving now i have lost my weight horrifies me as with out this site i could not have done it so will stay around for future advice if that is OK love this site and the poeple in here

Back