• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New photos, 6 1/2 stone down!

WOW...looking gooooooooooooood there Hayley, so much tinier and happier and I must say that I love that outfit...and the wallpaper actually lol
I look at that first picture and I see an unhappy person that looks so uncomfy in her skin that she could cry but those news pictures scream happiness!
I am so thrilled for you having such success honey xx
Steph xx

Oh my God Hayley you look absolutely fantastic. Looking at your pictures actually brought a tear to my eye as I can imagine how thrilled you must be.

Thank you again everyone, I feel quite overwhelmed with the kind words that are being said about me! :eek: Sharron, you're so sweet, yes it has totally changed my life. I can't wait for you to have your op so you can experience it for yourself. :hug99:

Cuppa xx

ooh is it really Asda? Gorgeous and a bargain! What more could a girl wish for. I'll look for the top next time I go in.

Well done again Hayley. The pictures paint a thousand words. x

Thank you xx

You look absoluteley amazing you should be so proud of yourself well done and lovvvvve the outfit. An insperation. Janey;);););)

blo**dy hell ... i dont usually post but thats some difference !!!!!!!!! well done xxxxxxxx

You look absolutely gorgeous! You should be really proud :D xx

You are breathtaking!

Wow Hayley, what a STAR! If there were ever a success story it's yours. I'm flabergasted! You so deserve all the accolades. xx

You look amazing! you should be so proud of yourself lovely!
Its such a difference, gobsmacking!
You look younger, and happier, its a real insparation to anyone just starting!
Well done girl!

I was shocked when you said you got clothes in a size 18, you dont look like an 18! you look hot to trot!

Just think how amazing you will look in another month, then another... and another! lol

Your going great guns!

.x.

Back