• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New to site

kerry1901

Hi my name is kerry i have been overweight for all of my adult life. I have tried all the diets orlistsat 3 times. i lost weight but it never stayed off. So after many hours of research i chose the WLS group . I went for my consultation on 03.05.12 after a very detailed conversation it was agreed that i would benefit from a Gastric band.. And the 1st date for surgery was 15.05.12 :). At the consultation i was 258lb i started the no carb/low fat diet immediatly i returned for my pre op assesment on the 08.05.12 i was 249lb..
I am now 5 days post op ....
I have not weighed myself since....

Hope everything is going well for you Kerry :D

Hello and welcome to the site :)

Hope you are recovering well xx

Hello and welcome hope you have a speedy recovery xx

Hi Kerry hope you are making a speedy recovery. I am fairly new to the site but have found it such a great help and everyone is so encouraging. Enjoy the journey.

Hi Kerry, welcome & well done! You've done it & in such a short space of time, good for you! Hope everything is going well. I'm new to the site as well & counting down the hours to my Pre-Op on Monday! YaY.

My names Sasha by the way, keep up the good work x

Welcome Kerry, I too am new to the site but have found it very supportive do far. I had my band yesterday. I was 118.4kgs yesterday (18st 5lb) and want to get to 79kgs (12st 5lb)
Good luck with the rest of your recovery. Kelly xx

Hi Kerry nice to meet you i'm a bypasser 9 months post. Hope you are having a good recovery. xx

Hi and welcome to this supportive site. Ask away, no question too silly, someone will have thought the same, someone will answer. Enjoy your journey and keep posting x

Welcome! I have had a similar journey! I lost just under a stone pre op, and had my band the day after you! I've lost 5 pounds since. Welcome! Xx

Hi Kerry welcome, I've not long been a member but already found this site so friendly and it offers so much information. Good luck with your recovery and the rest of your journey, looking forward to hearing how you get on :) x

Back