• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie 31st August Band going in!!

sagadojo

I have been looking at this site for a while now and has been invaluable for researching my options and once booked helping me to prepare so thank you everyone that takes the time to post on here! Op booked for this Friday and now sinking in that this is something that is going in for life and not just another diet i have signed up to! ( i have signed up to many!). So feeling excited, nervous and determined to make this work and hoping to never have any milk ever again!

Hi , welcome to the sight, we're a friendly bunch and are always happy to advise where we can. There's plenty on here who have had bands and have had great success with them!
Lots of luck on your WLS journey
Em xxxx

Hey, I'm also being banded this Friday! Scary but exciting isn't it?! Where are you being banded? I will be at Southmead in Bristol. I'm glad someone else is being done the same time as me!!

I really wish you all the best of luck

xxx

great to see someone on same date! Hopefully we can give each other some support as we go through it all. I am really excited but nervous, have 3 young kids so a bit unsure about recovery etc but hopefully will be up and about quickly. Have you been told if you stay in overnight? Had my gallbladder out in May and have been told this is a walk in the park surgery and recovery wise compared to that?!?! having band done in East Grinstead xx

Awesome! Fingers crossed!

I was originally told that it will be day surgery but to pack my overnight bag incase. I have a feeling it will be overnight. I hope it will as I will feel better knowing the nurses are there. What about you? xxx

In the paperwork it says overnight but was told day case. Quite fancy a bit of peace and quiet and full nights sleep so might ask to stay :) I think it is going to be a long week! Just want to do it now
Sarah x

Haha same! It will be over and done with before we know it! I'm so hungry though I could actually eat anything! Only 3 days to go!!

xxx

Back