• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie saying hello..............

suzkwc

Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbie, I was on the USA sites as I couldn't find a UK one, so am VERY happy to have found this one as everyone appears to be from the UK:) I'm due to have my surgery on the 24th July '11, getting very nervous now. Just wanted to see if anyone had their surgery at Kings College in London and whether Mr Patel did the surgery????

Hiya, I'm new too so know exactly how you felt abt the USA sites lol. I'm having my op on the 23rd, i'm not frightened of the surgery, i'm scared of how my life will change. I like who I am, just not what I am but I'm scared that I may loose ME. Does this make sense? I'm having mine done in Sunderland but I'm sure you'll find someone local soon chick xxx

Hey! Thanks for replying, I didn't mind the USA sites, but I never knew what they were talking about lol. I will have to keep track of you and you're one day in before me! I on the other hand am nervous about surgery as I'm on Warfarin too.............bummer! Good luck for yours!!!!!

Welcome. This forum is brilliant, so much support and info from great people all sharing their experiences.

Good luck with your surgery - are you on the pre-op diet at the moment? Hope it all goes well and we soon here about how you are doing afterwards:)

Hi There, no not on a pre op diet, doctor didn't put me on one! All they've mentioned is the post op one, so I guess they can do the op without me losing weight beforehand........

Back